Terms & Conditions
- By making a purchase either on this website, or in person with us, you are entering into a legally binding contract to buy the goods and/or services selected by you.
- Sharp arrows, sharp bolts, sharp arrowheads, bows, crossbows and knives are only available for sale to persons aged 18 years or over; by completing an order on this website for these items you are declaring that you are of legal age to purchase these items, photo ID may be requested for some items before shipping. We may also ask for proof of age if purchasing these items in person.
- All bespoke items must be paid for before work begins; for online orders this is payment via checkout options, for orders placed in person this is normally 50% deposit.
- Fittings may be requested for bespoke items and alteration work, work will not be completed until such fittings have taken place. Following fittings, work will be completed and you will be notified of any outstanding balance due by means of an e-invoice. No items will be shipped until full cleared payment is received.
- Shipping will be by the most appropriate method for the items you have ordered, as determined by Quiverstock Ltd, if you choose an inadequate shipping option you will be asked to pay any additional shipping cost before your order is shipped. Bespoke items will be shipped in accordance with the timescales included in your quote. Stock items are normally shipped within 10 working days of the order being accepted by us. There may be times when our normal shipping period is extended, if this is the case, you will be advised by email. Additional shipping information is displayed in the webshop and may change from time to time.
- It is important that you include a current operational email address with your order details so that we may contact you about your order if required; it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure this information is accurate.
- If you wish to make a return, please contact us first. You will be given a returns authorisation to include with the returned goods. No returns authorisation means no credit or replacement. All returns should be made in the original or equivalent, adequate packaging.
- Any returned items damaged in transit due to inadequate packaging will not be accepted for credit or replacement.
- If an order is sent wrongly then Quiverstock Ltd will pay all shipping costs to rectify this.
- Many of our products are made with natural materials, it is not always possible to detect faults within the materials however carefully they are selected. Any defects in materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced free of charge upon notification and within the warranty period appropriate to the item purchased. We reserve the right to decline repairs or replacement without charge on items we deem neglected, abused or used improperly. If goods are deemed faulty following quality inspection by Quiverstock Ltd; then Quiverstock Ltd will pay shipping costs for the repaired or replacement item.
- If goods are returned for any other reason (wrong size, colour, etc selected or specified by the customer) then all shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Bespoke items are not eligible for return unless there is a fault in materials or workmanship. Any problems with fit of bespoke items must be notified with 7 days of receipt, after this time it will be considered as accepted by the customer.
- All returns are subject to a discretionary 10% restocking fee.
- No returns without a valid proof of purchase.
- Returned cheques are subject to a £25 service charge.
- Quotes are an approximation based on your specification, any changes to the original specification may incur additional cost, this will be advised to you by email. It is also possible for unexpected complications to cause additional cost, if additional material or labour is required, this will be advised to you by email.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to determine if rights are reserved on any element of bespoke items ordered and permission to use them must be requested from the copyright owner. It is the customer’s responsibility to secure appropriate documentation if there is the possibility of conflict with ethics or law. All responsibility for such permissions and documentation rests with the customer, orders for bespoke items are accepted in good faith of this.
- In the unlikely event that your item should fail unexpectedly, we assume no responsibility or liability other than the repair or replacement of the item in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- In addition to standard card payments via Stripe, we also offer flexible online checkout payment options in cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden:
- Pay later
- Slice-it over 3 monthly instalments
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Governed by the laws of England and Wales.