|Dimensions||15 × 3 × 1 cm|
Dacron, FastFlight, Linen
Single loop, Double loop
£13.20 – £27.60
Handmade bow strings.
- Dacron – Suitable for all bows up to 60# draw weight
- FastFlight – Suitable for all horn or acrylic nocked bows including warbows, we recommend using a dacron string on self nocked bows
- Linen – Ideal for living history displays but are not recommended for regular or heavy use, they should not be be expected to perform the same as a modern dacron or fast flight strings
- Single looped strings – commonly used for longbows
- Double looped strings – recurves and longbows, including our early medieval style crossbows
IMPORTANT – give us details of the specification in the comments box before completing checkout:
- string length or bow length
- bow draw weight
- bow type
- loop size
- string colour(s)
- serving colour
Choice of colours:
- Dacron: White, Black, Brown, Blue, Green, Gold, Red
- FastFlight: Natural
- Linen: Natural
- Serving: Red, Green, Black, Blue or Brown
String length can be determined by measuring your existing string from end to end. If you do not have the old string you can measure the length of your bow in a straight line from nock groove to nock groove, if you use this method please let us know! If you don’t, the string will be too long, it will be made according to your order.
Allow up to 10 working days for shipping, if you need it urgently tell us.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.