Padded jacket designed for full contact Historical European Martial Arts and Historical Martial Combat. Optimised for movement, protection, ventilation and less weight.
Standard colour: black with green stitching and lining, other colours available as optional extras.
- Machine washable fabrics
- Double breasted style with heavy duty zip and hook & loop closure
- Vented for ease of movement at the hip, even at full lunge
- Coolmax™ lining, for wicking and breathability
- Lightweight effective padding, double layers in key areas (ribs, hips, shoulders and elbows)
- Cordura™ lined blade catcher
- Pockets for optional armour set (no need for separate plastron or gorget)
- Lightweight effective armour construction (optional extra)
- Eyelets for ventilation in centre back panel, optional under arms
- Cordura™ reinforcement on key impact areas
- Adjustable waist belts
- Adjustable back of collar, allows for wearing mask bib inside or outside collar
- Adjustable wrists for best fit and comfort
- Mounting points for external shoulder and elbow protection
- Options for personalisation
- Average weight 1.75kg
Order standard sizes in standard colour off the peg for immediate shipping. Allow 12-16 weeks for shipment of custom garments.
- Custom main and secondary fabric colours
- Made to measure, including ladies fit
- Embroidery on centre chest, lower centre back, upper and lower sleeves
- Discounts are available for group orders of 6 or more with the same design, contact us for a discount code.
Optional effective, lightweight, removable armour set includes:
- Upper arms
- Lower arms
- Collar bones/top of shoulders